2013 BMW X5 Photos and Videos

used 2013 BMW X5 M 4Dr Sport Utility Fuel: 12 mpg city / 17 mpg hwy
MSRP: $88,850
The 2013 BMW X5 is available in five trims: xDrive 35i (in Base, Premium and Sport Activity), xDrive 50i, and M. Engine choices include a 300 horsepower single turbocharged 3.0L inline six-cylinder engine on the xDrive 35i, a 400 horsepower twin-turbocharged 4.4L V8 engine on the xDrive 50i, and a 4.4L twin-turbocharged V8 engine generating 555 horsepower and 500 lb-ft of torque. Standard features include dual-zone automatic climate control, adaptive speed control, remote controlled power windows, and Xenon adaptive high intensity discharge headlights. Available packages include the Sport Package, Active Ventilated Seat Package, Premium Package, and Technology Package. The xDrive 35d with a diesel engine will be offered later in the model year.
Poor
Select Trim Options: BMW X5 2013 M 4Dr Sport Utility

M 4Dr Sport Utility Photos (Click to enlarge)

M 4Dr Sport Utility Videos (Click to enlarge and View)

Get a Dealer Direct Price Quote
used 2013 BMW X5 M 4Dr Sport Utility
Get FREE up-front car pricing from a local dealer.
  • Select the car or truck you're interested in.
  • We search our network of dealers.
  • You receive a no-hassle, discount price quote

Classifieds

Finding a reliable used car is easy with our classifieds listing. Start now by selecting a make, model and zip.

Exception caught in file (/data/apache/htdocs/intellichoice.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/SIM-ad-control/sim-ad-control-stm.php): Invalid result index:0, batch_index=5
Advertising
Exception caught in file (/data/apache/htdocs/intellichoice.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/data_api_functions/data_api_functions.php): Invalid result index:0, batch_index=6