2012 Honda Civic HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV Specifications

used 2012 Honda Civic HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV Fuel: 29 mpg city / 41 mpg hwy
MSRP: 19605
The 2012 Honda Civic is available in coupe and sedan bodystyles and eight trims: DX, LX, HF, EX, EX-L, Si, Hybrid and Natural Gas. There are four engine choices available and include a 140 horsepower 1.8L i-VTEC inline four-cylinder engine (DX, LX, EX and EX-L), 197 horsepower 2.0L i-VTEC inline four-cylinder engine (Si), a 1.3L i-VTEC inline four-cylinder engine with Integrated Motor Assist (Hybrid), and a natural gas version of the 1.8L i-VTEC inline four-cylinder engine. Standard equipment across the board includes side curtain airbags, daytime running lights, a theft-deterrent system, power convenience features, and ABS brakes. The performance minded Si models are equipped with a helical-type, limited-slip differential, sport-tuned suspension, 17-inch alloy wheels, and high-performance tires.
Select Trim Options: Honda Civic 2012 HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV

2012 Honda Civic Specs

Research the used 2012 Honda Civic specifications and learn the details of the vehicle with these 2012 Honda Civic specs including the curb weight, overall length, seating and cargo capacity, front and rear headroom and legroom, and other useful data.

HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV 2012 Civic Honda Dimensions
Seating Capacity (Std/Max) 5/5 
Width N/R inches
Length 177.3 inches
Height 56.5 inches
Wheelbase 105.1 inches
Front Headroom 39.0 inches
Rear Headroom 37.10 inches
Front Shoulder Room 56.60 inches
Rear Shoulder Room 53.30 inches
Front Legroom 42.0 inches
Rear Legroom 36.2 inches
Ground Clearance N/R inches
Curb Weight 2698 lbs.
Cargo Capacity (Std/Max) 12.50 cu.ft.
GVWR N/R lbs.
Tonnage N/R 
Payload Capacity (Std/Max) N/R lbs.
Towing Capacity (Std/Max) N/R lbs.
Fuel Capacity N/R gallons
Get a Dealer Direct Price Quote
used 2012 Honda Civic HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV
Get FREE up-front car pricing from a local dealer.
  • Select the car or truck you're interested in.
  • We search our network of dealers.
  • You receive a no-hassle, discount price quote

Classifieds

Finding a reliable used car is easy with our classifieds listing. Start now by selecting a make, model and zip.

Advertising