Used 2012 Honda Civic HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV Comparisons

used 2012 Honda Civic HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV Fuel: 29 mpg city / 41 mpg hwy
MSRP: $19,605
The 2012 Honda Civic is available in coupe and sedan bodystyles and eight trims: DX, LX, HF, EX, EX-L, Si, Hybrid and Natural Gas. There are four engine choices available and include a 140 horsepower 1.8L i-VTEC inline four-cylinder engine (DX, LX, EX and EX-L), 197 horsepower 2.0L i-VTEC inline four-cylinder engine (Si), a 1.3L i-VTEC inline four-cylinder engine with Integrated Motor Assist (Hybrid), and a natural gas version of the 1.8L i-VTEC inline four-cylinder engine. Standard equipment across the board includes side curtain airbags, daytime running lights, a theft-deterrent system, power convenience features, and ABS brakes. The performance minded Si models are equipped with a helical-type, limited-slip differential, sport-tuned suspension, 17-inch alloy wheels, and high-performance tires.
Select Trim Options: Honda Civic 2012 HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV

2012 Honda Civic HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV Competitors

Compare the used 2012 Honda Civic HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV with competitors from other car manufacturers. With this tool you can view side-by-side 2012 Honda Civic HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV comparisons of up to three competitor car models' pricing, engine and horsepower, gas mileage, safety features, ownership costs, and more.

Next 2 2012 Honda Civic HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV 2012 Chevrolet Cruze LTZ 4Dr Sedan 2012 Ford Focus SEL 4Dr Sedan
Year 2012
Make Honda
Model Civic
Trim HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV
MSRP $19,605 $23,190 $20,500
Destination $790 $795 $795

IntelliChoice Awards

BOVY - - -
Best Deals - - -
Motorist Choice - - -
Smart Choice - - -

5 Year Cost of Ownership

Safety

Powertrain and Performance

Dimensions and Capacities

Convenience

Government Ratings

Interior

Exterior

Sound and Entertainment

Warranty

Seats

Suspension

Trucks and Towing

Tires and Wheels

Technology

Vehicle Information

Engineering

Braking and Handling

Climate Control

Vehicle Pricing

Drive

Get a Dealer Direct Price Quote
used 2012 Honda Civic HF 4Dr Sedan w/PZEV
Get FREE up-front car pricing from a local dealer.
  • Select the car or truck you're interested in.
  • We search our network of dealers.
  • You receive a no-hassle, discount price quote

Classifieds

Finding a reliable used car is easy with our classifieds listing. Start now by selecting a make, model and zip.

Advertising