2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited 4Dr Sedan Engine & Transmission Specifications

used 2011 Subaru Legacy Fuel: 18 mpg city / 25 mpg hwy
MSRP: 31395
The 2011 Subaru Legacy sedan is available in seven trims: 2.5i (Base), 2.5i Premium, 2.5i Limited, 2.5GT Limited, and 3.6R (Base), Premium and Limited. Updates for this model year include the discontinuation of the 2.5GT Premium from the model line, the 2.5GT Limited now includes standard power moonroof and fog lights, folding exterior mirrors are now standard on all models, and Caramel Bronze Pearl replaces Harvest Gold in exterior color. Engine choices include a 170 horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder Boxer engine (2.5i models), a 265 horsepower turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder Boxer engine (2.5GT models), and a 256 horsepower 3.6-liter six-cylinder Boxer engine (3.6R models). The optional Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) features the world's first longitudinally mounted CVT system for AWD production vehicles.
Poor
Select Trim Options: Subaru Legacy 2011 2.5GT Limited 4Dr Sedan

2011 Subaru Legacy Powertrain Specs

Research the used 2011 Subaru Legacy engine and transmission specifications and learn the details of the vehicle with these 2011 Subaru Legacy powertrain specs including the engine type, its displacement in cc, horsepower and torque, fuel octane requirements, number of engine cylinders, transmission types, number of gears, and other useful powertrain data.

Available Engine/Transmission Combinations
Engine Transmission
Engine: 4-Cyl, Turbo, 2.5 Liter Transmission, 6 Speed Manual w/Overdrive
Get a Dealer Direct Price Quote
used 2011 Subaru Legacy
Get FREE up-front car pricing from a local dealer.
  • Select the car or truck you're interested in.
  • We search our network of dealers.
  • You receive a no-hassle, discount price quote

Classifieds

Finding a reliable used car is easy with our classifieds listing. Start now by selecting a make, model and zip.

Advertising